Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Surprise! Guess Who!

Thought I left all of you, did you?

Well, I wanted to drop in on you.

I wanted to say:

Hi.

I've been very happy. Happier than I've been in a long time. I'm in--finally--a much more stable relationship. My old guy, Shawn? Remember him?

THAT JERK LEFT ME FOR ANOTHER GIRL.

AFTER TOTALLY RUINING MY SELF-ESTEEM.

AND MAKING ME FEEL LIKE A WHORE.

-cough-

Okay, uh, yeah.

Well.

Sorry, I'm still a little touchy on that subject.

Anybutts, I am doing insanely well. I am--of course--dating again. At least, unofficially dating. He is wary of long distance, which I do understand--and, after Shawn, I am wary of dating in general--so he and I are taking things as they come. We've known each other for years, and I couldn't be happier.

He and I have a lot of shared interests, spend a huge amount of time together....He's everything I could ask for in a human, and the best part is?

In all the time we've known each other, he has never done a single thing but make me feel happy, loved, and supported.

I can't get over how much I love him.

How much I need him.

I'm addicted to him....

He and I do plan on being life partners. We're polyamorous (which does make the whole long distance thing easier, at least in my opinion) but we've agreed he and I are a package deal. No matter what happens, no matter where we go in life, no matter who else we meet--he and I are a package deal, and we remain a package deal of happy fun times. Also, if there is marriage in the future of either of us, it's to each other.

Yeah, that's what I love about him--through good times and bad, through me dating others and me running to him, he's been right there by my side. V, my wonderful rock--and, potentially, the ONE GUY I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR ALL ALONG.

Heh.

I can't believe it took me so long to really just...give in and love him. Realize that, even with how well I connected with Ian--and how well I seemingly connected with Shawn--V was always the one who I felt safest with.

V never made me feel anything but happy....

Okay, this is getting sappy.

I've lost thirty pounds. I've made good, and bad, choices. I have a new website, and a Facebook page. I'm happy with my life. I mean...I'm really happy with my life.

I'm doing well.

It's going to be a happy New Year....

With love and joy,

The Half-Mad Writer A. H. Wong

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you, random stranger. Thanks for dropping by, and for dropping a line. --Half Mad Writer