Thursday, February 20, 2014

~~My Keyboard is Giving Me Issues--Life Post~~

I know for a fact that I have not Skyped with most of you out there, so you have not realized that I TYPE AT NINETY WORDS A MINUTE. Now, everyone, pause and think for a very brief second--doesn't that mean that I can theoretically hit the space bar ninety times in one minute? Now, let me pose to everyone a question....

Just what key, do you think, is now refusing to work as well as it once did?

Why, teh noble space bar of course!

Yes, it seems to me that it is now refusing to do my bidding. I will try to keep this from cutting down on my posting. I'm going to be brave, and post as much as I can.

You owe me.

With love,

Half-Mad Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you, random stranger. Thanks for dropping by, and for dropping a line. --Half Mad Writer