Monday, February 3, 2014

~~Dream~~

Let me run.
Let me hide.

The rain drips down
The leaves in the trees.

The young man smiles
As he turns away.

The moon shines
In the abyss-black sky.

The dreamer rolls over
Caught in her homeland.

Let me run, let me hide:
Is all she can think.

A distant dream,
Or a realized nightmare?

What shall capture my mind
As I go to sleep tonight?

Who will take my hand
And pull me off the edge?

Am I dreaming,
Or am I awake?

Am I awake to see you
Before you leave me alone?

Are you really there
Or have I just hallucinated your touches?

Is this real
Or is this fake?

Is this good
Or is it bad?

What's going on in my mind
As I fall asleep tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you, random stranger. Thanks for dropping by, and for dropping a line. --Half Mad Writer