Tuesday, February 25, 2014

~~Done~~

I'll never understand.
I'll never know.
I'll never do this.
I'll never heal.

My mind is slipping.
My soul is sliding.
My world is slowly
Shimmering in the distance.

I don't want to care.
I don't want to love.
I don't understand.
I don't know.

Help me, please.
I need someone to understand.
Help me, please.
I need someone to help.

I'm sliding passed the limits.
Passed all the reasons.
I'm sliding onward from this
Point forward.

I can't explain to you
My final broken mind.
I can't even show you
The scars this will leave.

Please forgive me.
Please understand
Why I'm turning away
For the last time.

It's not because I don't love you.
It's because I do.
It isn't fair to leave you.
But it isn't fair to stay.

You don't understand.
What is wrong with me?
What did I do wrong?
Did I do anything wrong?

I'm done with you.
I'm done with me.
I'm so very sorry.
I'm walking away.

2 comments:

  1. This is exactly what I needed, I know that seems strange, but, thank you for this.

    I'm going to call her and tell her what's really up...

    This was the most bitchin' of all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck with everything. I hope that things go well for you, and I'm glad I could help somehow :)

      Delete

I love you, random stranger. Thanks for dropping by, and for dropping a line. --Half Mad Writer