Monday, February 17, 2014

~~Caffeine Is Bad--Life Post~~

The best and worst things my parents ever did for me revolve around coffee.

Thanks to coffee, I have been able to actually wake up at six am every weekday morning. Have I mentioned that that is the time my lovely father leaves for work?

It is depressing. On weekends, I have actually been able to see him off--just because I don't really sleep on weekends. I trawl Omegle, webcomics, and other things. Occasionally Reddit, but I have kicked the addiction to it. It is not my favorite place to be anymore. Uninstalling the Reddit is Fun app on my cheap little Android was the best thing I have done in years.

Without coffee, I end up developing absolutely wicked headaches. I have bad teeth. I am short. I have large emotional crashes.

I have been addicted since grade nine.

It is semester two of grade eleven, and I cannot kick it. I eat chocolate-covered coffee beans when writing sometimes. I swear I'm going crazy....

During trips, my parents work very hard to ensure I get my coffee. They always buy me instant and take me to Tim Horton's. They also bought me a Keurig. (I love you guys.) I'm a happy little bunny girl. (Oh god.)

So, I'm going to be alright coffee-wise. But unfortunately....

Addictions aren't healthy. I don't want to be addicted. Being addicted sucks.

I guess I'm going to be alright.

I'm going to stop blogging for the day, and go enjoy Family Day.

I love you, my darlings.

Half-Mad Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you, random stranger. Thanks for dropping by, and for dropping a line. --Half Mad Writer