Thursday, February 27, 2014

~~Another Off Day--Life Post~~

Hey, guess what? It happened again. I can't maintain control. I'm sitting crashed in the library until I can stand up from this chair and do some things I haven't done in a while. I'm hiding out and hoping no one bothers me. If I need to, I'll head up and go to guidance. I can safely crash there all day if I need to--and I really hope I don't need to. I'd rather not worry anyone. Then again, everyone's worried about me....

I really don't know what I can do. In case you haven't noticed, I'm so close to breaking--and have been this way for a while--that I no longer know what it means to be well. I'm halfway between sane and insane, and I'm trying to pretend like they are the same thing. When they really aren't.

How are you guys? Are you guys doing any better than I am?

Will I attend ANY classes? I don't know.

I doubt it.

I'll talk to you guys in a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you, random stranger. Thanks for dropping by, and for dropping a line. --Half Mad Writer