Monday, January 13, 2014

~~I'm Happy, I'm Not~~

I'm happy, not.
I guess it doesn't matter.
I'm good, I'm great, I'm fine.
I'm better than you.
I'm less than my potential--
"It could have turned out much better."
Capable girl,
Rich girl,
Happy girl.
Shine like the light
At the end of ANY man's tunnel.
Guide them down, be their angel.
Wings flapping, bloodied feathers,
Tear drops and rum.
Bread crumbs and laughter,
Happiness and grief.
Crumble down like a cookie,
The milk turns to wine.
Ash pollutes the drink.
I'm happy, I'm not--
Give up on the lies.
What's true?
Nothing.
What's right?
Nothing.
Collapse the diamond wall.
Rebuild one of stone.
Hide from the world--
Regrets mean nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you, random stranger. Thanks for dropping by, and for dropping a line. --Half Mad Writer