Thursday, January 23, 2014

~~I Will~~

I will move on.
I will let go.
I will love--really love.
I will change my life.

I'm tired of living this way, you know.
I'm tired of the drama.
I'm tired of this roller coaster of emotions.
I'm tired of the tears before I sleep.

I can't deal with the memories.
I can't deal with the shame.
I can't deal with your crying sounds.
I can't deal with your broken smile.

So I'll let it go.
So I'll let the pain go away.
So I'll let go all the memories.
So I'll let go the things I shouldn't keep.

All the little things I do that keep me coming back to you.
All the little things I know that won't let me sleep tonight.
All the little things I fail to do that won't let me succeed.
All the little things I regret that cling to me.

Stuck in stasis, can I do it?
Stuck in myself, can I escape it?
Stuck in dreams, can I make it?
Stuck in nightmares, can I beat it?

In the middle of my lies, can I see the truth?
In the middle of my memories, can I escape to reality?
In the middle of my soul, can I see anyone else?
In the middle of my pain, can I still smile?

I will move on to you.
I will move on to love.
I will move on to hope.
I will move on to life.

I will move on to life....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you, random stranger. Thanks for dropping by, and for dropping a line. --Half Mad Writer