Monday, December 16, 2013

~~You Frustrate Me~~

I'm tired of you, ya hear?
I'm tired of your bullshit friendship.
I'm tired of your judging eyes.
I'm tired of everything I do
Not being good enough.
I'm tired of you never treating me right.

I'm tired of your gorgeous eyes.
I'm tired of loving you.
I'm tired of your smile.
I'm tired of trying so hard
To please someone who won't love me.
I'm tired of you being straight.

I'm tired of pretending it's okay.
I'm tired of never getting a gift.
I'm tired of never being appreciated.
I'm tired of never being listened to
When all I want to do is love you.
I'm tired of being alone.

I'm tired of not one single present.
I'm tired of you never trying.
I'm tired of your excuses.
I'm tired of you skating by
Because I love you.
I'm tired of you never figuring it out.

I'm tired of you in general.
I'm tired of saying you're my best friend.
I'm tired of being your friend.
I'm tired of saying
That I don't care about being appreciated.
I'm tired of losing so much for you.

I'm tired of always wanting to see you.
I'm tired of hoping for your voice.
I'm tired of wishing you would listen.
I'm tired of wishing you would see
The amount of things I do for you.
I'm tired of loving you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you, random stranger. Thanks for dropping by, and for dropping a line. --Half Mad Writer