Friday, November 8, 2013

~~Icing My Hand with Iced Coffee: Life Post~~

I feel extraordinarily Canadian. I'm using iced coffee to ice my wrist. It's helping, actually.

My hand hurts a lot today. I forgot my bandage last night on the bus, and so today it is quite sore. I also overworked it on Wednesday, and I am still paying for that. I am trying to be a lot more gentle on my hand today, so I am trying to get used to typing one handed.

USEFUL INFO

  • Ian and I broke up Wednesday night
  • I'm not sure who I am with. Likely single
  • Hugo and I are talking again
  • I'm trying to avoid Joseph
  • My left thumb is also kicking the bucket--I jammed it a few years ago and it was never fixed
  • I should really study more
  • I'm tired
  • My eyes are tinting gold. HINT: They always go gold when I'm having a mental breakdown

I'm doing okay, considering everything going on....

I love you, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you, random stranger. Thanks for dropping by, and for dropping a line. --Half Mad Writer