Friday, November 22, 2013

~~I Want to Drown~~

Drown me now, please
Pull me down, please
Wash away my sins
Wash away my soul
Drown me now, please
Drown me in my sins
I loved you once
I love you still
I don't know how
And I never will
Push me away
I'll push you away
I'll drown you in my tears
And in my laughter
Break me in two
Snap me in two
I'll
Be
There for you
Don't forget me now
Stand tall and marry me
Beautiful one
Oh my beautiful one
Why are you drowning me?
Why are you pinning me?
Why are you hurting me?
Why are you keeping me here?
Push me away
And pull me away
I don't want this any more
I don't want to be hurt
I left you first
I made it worse
I deserve everything
You say to me.
Break me, please.
Break me.
I want
To
Drown
In you
Because you are the ocean.....
And I'm good at drowning.....
I'm good....
At....
Drowning.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you, random stranger. Thanks for dropping by, and for dropping a line. --Half Mad Writer