Tuesday, October 29, 2013

~~Hand Issues: Life Post~~

I, my dearest ones, have become worried about my right hand. After a long, long life online I may have developed some sincere bodily issues. Anyone surprised? Certainly not me.

Well, yesterday I was priming a board to do a painting and my hand was causing me sincere pain. I am quite terrified of this fact, but…

I don't think I'll do a single thing to fix it. I'm not the kind of person to do that….

I definitely won't give up all the things I want to do.

But I will definitely be worried. Right now, it feels a bit stiff and somehow shaky. Not a good sign at all….

National Novel Writing Month is coming. I really can't risk my hand, so I don't know what I'm going to do. My thumbs are going, too, from all the texting I do.

Do I do NaNoWriMo?

Or do I try and save my hand?

Oh, god, I have to chase that wordcount down....

I have no other choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you, random stranger. Thanks for dropping by, and for dropping a line. --Half Mad Writer