Monday, September 16, 2013

~~It Should Hurt Less~~

The pain should decrease
(At least that's what you said)
It should get easier
(That's what you promised me)

We're still distant, but it's okay
(I wish I could believe that)
It's going to get better
(I know that. It has to)

I love you so much
(I wish I knew what to do)
You're a wonderful man
(Too bad you aren't here)

Darling, I'll give you anything
(There's nothing more I can give)
What you give me is enough
(But I promise it still hurts)

Stay with me
(I would die without you)
I'll forever be with you
(I promised you that)

It will hurt less
(I love it when it hurts)
You make me so happy
(When it doesn't feel like it's killing me....)

I will fight for you
(It's hurting me so much)
I won't give up on us
(I don't know what else to do.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you, random stranger. Thanks for dropping by, and for dropping a line. --Half Mad Writer