Wednesday, July 31, 2013

~~Why I Blog In the First Place~~

So many times I've questioned
Why I do things like this.
So many times I've pondered
My honesty and pain.
Why do I speak to you?
Why do I share my words?
Why do I act this way?
Well, the answer's simple.
It's how I deal.
It's how I cope with my life.
Without words, I would die.
I'd be forced to face reality.
I'd be forced to actually feel.
I didn't realize that
Until tonight, and now I'm
Questioning my methods.
I also question my method
Of writing in this way.
Strange breaks of
Speech.
Losses of rhythm
And no rhyme
That somehow
Make sense
In my mind.
What's going on with me?
You think I would know.
You also think I would
Care
That I had lost my readers.
Broken my promise
To post.
But I really don't.
Not any more.
I don't care about
Fame
Or being known.
I just want to recover.
I will recover.
I've been making myself
Sick
All along.
I should've known all along.
I should've done better.
But I didn't.
And now I must accept
The lost years of life.
I must move on.
Because there's nothing left that can hurt me.....
Nothing left but me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you, random stranger. Thanks for dropping by, and for dropping a line. --Half Mad Writer