Tuesday, June 18, 2013

~~Happiness~~

Sometimes, when I cry
You don't answer me.
But that's okay, I am fine
Don't worry about me.
I am strong, I am alright.
I will find you.
I swear that I
Will find you.
I am beautiful. I am good
But I am still fighting.
I'm frightened, I know
But there'll be better days.
Six months is on is way.
Six months will be here.
Six month of changes and chances.
Six months of love and freedom.
Six months of happiness....
I don't want to give it up.
I don't want to leave you.
So I...I won't go.
You are the one I need.
Stay with me, love me.
I will be yours.
Don't choose me, don't be mine
Unless you're sure.
I will never ask for more.
If I am beautiful
Then let you be amazing.
If I am credible,
Then let me be true.
Forgive me all my trespasses,
And be prepared for trouble.
The hell I live, the hell I walk
Is not the end of me.
I'm ready, don't you see?
I'll take your hand if I can.
I will walk to you, I will
Run to you.
Leave behind all my dreams
All my memories....
Just give me something
To run towards.
Shine a light in the dark,
And call out my name.
Promise me beauty, pledge to me
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you, random stranger. Thanks for dropping by, and for dropping a line. --Half Mad Writer