Friday, April 5, 2013

~~On Handling My Copy of The Asylum For Wayward Victorian Girls~~

THOU MUST:
  • Treat it delicately
  • Carry it using two hands
  • Treat it like your own child
  • Take great care to never get it dirty
  • Keep your hands clean around it

THOU MUST NOT:
  • Open it too widely
  • Drop it
  • Get it dirty
  • Fold down any of the corners
  • Leave it open when it is not in use
  • Harm it in any way

I suppose you must be wondering why I wrote that. You see, I brought this delightful novel into school. Why? It's non-fiction. And why is it in school? Because I had to choose a non-fiction book to read in class, and so I chose THIS. Naturally, this means that all my friends are going to gaze in blank wonder at its awesome expensiveness....

God, I love this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you, random stranger. Thanks for dropping by, and for dropping a line. --Half Mad Writer