Monday, March 25, 2013

~~One Hundred Twenty Five Thousand Six Hundred Minutes: Life Post~~

One hundred twenty five thousand six hundred minutes....

That is basically the same as one year.

One year....I can't believe a year went by so fast!

I went through hell, died inside, and I moved on.

I was so numb before, so frightened, so scared. But I am mainly over it now. Who I was before is no longer who I am, no matter how much it hurt. No matter how much the scars remain, I am not that person any more. And thank god I'm not! I would have died inside if I was to go on that way any longer than I did.

I'm doing fine now....

Truly doing fine.

One day, things will be better, and one day the scars will fade. One day I will be able to smile and laugh. One day I will be happy.

I have to hold on to hope.

A year ago, I was with Adam, realizing I did love him even though I had to leave him. And I knew I had to leave him. A year ago today, I was just getting closer to Ted. A year ago today, Ian and I were doing god knows what, but I know he was helping me.

One hundred twenty five thousand six hundred minutes; how do you measure, measure a year?

Yes, I am quoting Rent. I'm trying to google the song lyrics, because I can't remember it exactly, but every website with audio/video content is blocked....

THAT is annoying.

Well, I need to work on some stuff, so...See you loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you, random stranger. Thanks for dropping by, and for dropping a line. --Half Mad Writer