Sunday, March 17, 2013

~~I'll Move On~~

Sure, the lies were all worth it
The midnights, the coffees, the tears
Self-abuse, all misuse
Lies inside the girl I used to be

I'm not her any more
I think I should know
I've changed, and it's time
That my life changes too

I'm sorry for who I became
I'm sorry for the choices I made
I'm sorry I hurt you
But I'm not sorry I left you

Goodbye, old person I was
Goodbye scars, it's time
It's time I move on
I can't let it happen again

This is no place
To try and live my life

This is no way
I want to be


I can pinpoint where I lost it
I can see the line I crossed
I know where it all went wrong
And I'll move on, I'll move on

I've hurt enough, it's time to forget
Who I am hates who I've been
Why should I remember
All the sins I used to have?

Why should I remember
The innocence I lost?
I'm not a child, and I'm not a whore
I'm not the girl I was

Who I am hates who I've been
Who I was wishes I could be innocent
Who I am is proud of me
Who I am is proud of me....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you, random stranger. Thanks for dropping by, and for dropping a line. --Half Mad Writer