Friday, March 22, 2013

~~Hello One More Time: Life Post~~

I almost left Ian last night.

I almost left the one person who has truly been there for me. Who has been watching over me endlessly, keeping me safe.

I almost...left...him.

Maybe I should have?

I don't know.

I just don't know.

I remember when he was the Constant. When he was the Promise. The Promise.....

When he was the one that would be there even when the world has crumbled away from me.

When he was the only one I desired.

When he was the one I needed.

Is he still that now?

I just don't know.....

I've closed off a lot in the past few days.

Did I only break up with Him two nights ago?

Did it all end only a short time ago?

Did it all change...so recently?

I don't know what I'm going to do.

I'm talking to Ian again, obviously....

I'll.....I'll talk to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you, random stranger. Thanks for dropping by, and for dropping a line. --Half Mad Writer