Tuesday, March 19, 2013

~~Greetings from English Class!--Notification Post~~

As some of you may have noticed, yes, the comics have begun to appear! Like the header says: A comic shall appear, when a comic appears.

Be very patient with me, would you? It takes about a half hour and longer to make one of those silly things. I enjoy doing it, though....So, as long as I'm having fun, I don't care if they suck. They will get better eventually, especially if the guys decide on a PLOT.

Raven wants to do this big romance story, Raphael wants to do a cooking class.....

Well, why not do all of it?

I'll work on all the introduction posts today, if I do get the time to that is. I don't focus easily. You should know that by now, dearest readers.

Either way, I think I'll finish this silly post off.

I'm in class, after all.

See you tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love you, random stranger. Thanks for dropping by, and for dropping a line. --Half Mad Writer